Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nice catching up with KM & Ping ytd. As usual, I am too tired to eat Mac Breakfast that I haven't eaten for quite some time. Meet up again soon :)
And I slept for about 12hrs without disturbance! Nice!

I am happy this week. Though is quite slow but I see results and I hope the results will get even greater :)
24 More Days.

27 More Days.
Everytime, people ask what I want, but I always don't really have a answer. Cause I know, what I want can never really happen now.
I want my Cooper and that would be my aim. =p

Actually there's other things that I want and need:
Here are just some of the things that I want and need now??
I'm attracted to them :D

Want:
1) itouch
2) Agnes. B Watch & Bag
3) LV Red Watch
4) DSLR
5) Gucci Black Bracelet Watch & Wrislet
6) Addidas Watch

Need: ( they are never enough =p)
1) Shoes : Addidas, Vans, New Balance (Alot that I like, alot to buy for CNY :D)
2) Clothes: Jackets, Top, Dress, Bottoms
3) Bags: I haven't got my back-pack and I still like my toddy too :)


Neway, not much time left, I need alot of plans.
I have big goals ahead.
加油
!

No comments: