Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's December and I actually like it in the beginning but I'm liking it no more. Everything just sucks. What I feel like doing now is just party and sleep, cause I will never think of the all about this world.

Someone once said that I will go somewhere far far away. I think I will one day, to put aside everything/memories and lead a peaceful life before coming back to reminisce. Maybe by then, I will have a different perspective in how this life is all about.

I will make myself disappear and will only appear when I want to. If I can, that would be great, but I never would have the courage to do that. Maybe, maybe one day, I will have it.

A tap will burst when its limit is over and it finally explode after so long... ...

I want to say: "YOU SUCK BIG TIME"!

No comments: