Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tuesday
Stayed in school til abt 10 plus - 11pm for unit discussion. It's been quite awhile since i stayed in sch til so late, my P6 period oso never stay in school til so long.

Got a new project, but this is kinda touch & go - corporate logo design. Hope km & me can do a gd 1 :)

Wednesday
Din go school coz wake up already quite late, so meet km & cy at ms. We walked & walked til about 7pm went to somerset to meet pang & km's fren - lilin.

Dinner at Thai Express! Chilling out at coffeebean. Had a great laugh til abt 11 plus and tts a long one. It's been a long while since we can sit down & chat alot with so much laughter. Also, scary stories really make me hv goosebumps and i don really like to know all this, making me don dare to do this & that =p

A long walk with km back to bras basah for our bus-stop :)

I had a super headache, i duno y. It's really painful.

Thursday
Still having headaches & adding on with flu so i din go sch today. So whole day staying at home - DRAMA TIME! Can't 4get to do my work, so started doing work after my dinner =p

Tml gonna show first draft le...chiong'ing now..
ciao~

nothing ever gonna remain the same, sometimes looking back will only make u feel so waste of time somehow -.-

No comments: