Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday
Went to school to meet ms ong for the CITC project, but in e end still gonna try sum more. It's ok, coz the design tt i thought hv really doesn't really meet the objectives. After that duno what to do, so intiated to go Popeya eat and we (km, cy & me) really go there eat..hehe..we went to sg flyer de.

After that help cy with his things den km went to meet lilin, before tt we settle down at BK to do things 1st.Later cy & me continue to look for his things & we went over to bras basah coffee bean to do. We do til quite late abt 10 plus den km going to our "bus-stop" so she came to find us. We do til abt 11 plus den HSH.

Saturday
Ate cereal for brunch & off to oschool for Daniel's HH1 class, it's abit raggae feel, quite fun :)
So from 2pm-3pm i'm free, i editing my client(cy) stuff and continue house II, it's fun too but i really very 'bolut', i needa train my stamina..hehe..

Off to peace centre to print stuff. On the way a stupid guy keep staring with sucha a small eyes, PIG! =p Km came to meet me at PC, den we went over to PS to find envelopes & back to ms to meet cy & his gf, like so fake only..hehe..

Walked around & decided to go Heeren to have Waraku, in the end is tml den open, so we ended up eating at NYDC. Stayed there quite long with so many stupid chats..hehe..and back to km & my routine again, walked all the way to "our bus-stop" & HSH.

Recently the weather is super hot that makes my face alil red just by walking casually under the strong sun, it's a bad bad sun this season. =p

I really need money! I got so many things that i wanna buy!!! $.$
So many plans next week, so bitzy!!! But some of the days i kinda forget who i'm meeting & what i'm suppose to do. I only know until 25 sep, other than tt, i rmb abt 27 sep something is going on but i 4get wat is the thing or probably ders nth, only my imagination.

I had a scary dream which i can only rmb a bit, which is that i dreamt of alot of pandas that wanna eat those people in my dream & i'm one of the person. I don't really rmb the scenario, but it's really scary, but it's kinda fun as well i think =p
I think this dream is due to my recently often consumption of 'hello pandas' that resulted in that dream..hehe..it sounds stupid though. One more thing is, MOSQUITOES are irritating!!!

No comments: