Monday, September 15, 2008

Denise's a pig!
I wanted to wake up at 8.30am today but ended up waking up at 11am. AND, i still feel tired..hehe..so went to school discussed about unit. Found out that there's so much to do, we really need sponsorship!! We must faster decide on our theme too, people are so much faster den us already.

My lousy stomach starts to cry at abt 4 plus,so km & me went to koufu to have our lunch/dinner? After that off to oschool to meet sihui. Attended Daniel's HH2 class, there's floor work today, kinda tiring but still ok. Sihui was like still out of breathe, i think probably House trained me to have a better stamina le bah..hehe..Ben is funny, I accidentally dropped my card he also can laugh so loudly, i think he's too high already..hehe..he likes my $2 notes alot, last week too =p

KM came to oschool find us cause she went to develop her photos & we went kopitiam to meet en. I wanted to eat strawberry kisses but the lady 4get den she give me same as km de mango sunrise..hehe..so we discuss about unit, came out with long list of possibilities of sponsors..hehe..although i know this unit is kinda screwed up somehow, but den still hope tt it can be a gd one. Afterall, it's our show.

Back to school again tml, my holiday's seems so empty =p

No comments: