Sunday, September 14, 2008

KM came to my house erly in e morning, poor us gotta wake up erly in the morning, got a long walk at Swing KPE. They wanna compete with the German for e world record of the number of people taking lanterns to walk under tunnel. The whole event is not properly organised i felt. We gotta stand fr like more than 1 hour at the same position til we can start walking. You can hear alot ppl whining here & there. I really not enough oxygen with my this kind of height standing together with the crowd is really a lose out..hehe =p

Anyway, when the horn sound for our turn we walked for duno how long and we'll come across a blackout area where people have to carry the lantern. It super hilarious to see so many balls on e floor. I can;t stop laughing when an aunty was walking with the ball lantern and it dropped den she go saying "i lost my lantern!" it's really so funny. It's a cheapo lantern tts Y.

Along the way they actually have e checkpoints where they remind us the drivers what rules we should follow with e song that goes with it too. About to end the walk the last checkpoint suddenly so cheena the song..hehe..

There really isn't suffucient air inside, cause at a point i did felt abit terrible, but i'm fine. On the way we saw an ambulance with e shadow of someone who seems to be doing CPR or something - someone fainted. Just now the news did report about it and the person who faint is actually the camera-man, he's heartbeat stopped but they did revived him back, luckily.

After that we take a short rest & walked out and found heaven - milo..hehe..nice! HSH after that, watched my drama again til about 3pm and took my nap til about 6pm. I tink i became darker le, cause today's sun is really 'BIG' :)

Dinner was great with crab along..hehe..Mooncake Festival aint that fun this year. No plannings, no more candles, no more interest? Everitym i'll think back to the past & remember how happy we were just having friends around even without doing anything.

I've been writing some chinese comments back to linliang..hehe..my chinese is quite rusty and i muz take abit more time to tink of e pinyin b4 i get my words =p

The dreams i had, always so real & true about my life. I can vividly remember the scene which shows how close we can be and after awhile, the friendship or whatever it is can become so frail. It suddenly felt so far away that there aint anything to take about? Or probabaly just a few sentences and tts it. Maybe, maybe a few smiles can cover them up all. Thats the way it is now and i don't know about the future.

No comments: