Saturday, September 13, 2008

i like the colours!! especially green, red, pink & purple!! so refreshed! but den, i've been considering classic for quite some time alrdy. Anyway, my mini is still working well with me. I know its kinda retro, but now retro is e trend..haha..my pink-mini rocks =p

i know now is not the time to get something that i want, but things that i need. i know my piorities.

Today meet en at our old school and we went Oschool together..hehe..we thought we were late but the class started late. House II today was kinda fun and i feel this few lesson aint as tiring as the 2nd lesson which i fainted..haha..i think the amount of rest u have & the food you take plays a part. I want a healthy life =)

After that took bus to scape park flee market to find e girls. Simin dressed up wor..hehe..not bad leh. Meiling, Lifen, Yongqi, Liping & km were there. All of us were so black-grayscale. We went scott to find sihui & she's black too..haha..it's a dark day today.

Ltr on km & me part with the rest at cine. km's going parkway & im going home, so back to ntuc income for our bus ride. Help km look for her bus 36 den i walked to my bus-stop. I duno i was dreaming of wat, den suddenly someone tap me, i was kinda lost somehow..haha..anyway,it's daniel. I duno wat expression i gave but i tink i smiled bac..haha..i don like my expression, coz i know it's surely gonna be tt stupid blur look. I know cause everitym dis kind things happen, km dey al will laugh non-stop de. So, even if i don look into e mirror i know i look kinda retarded =p

Anyway, my stomach is kinda exploding with e lots of left over from e sponsored buffet. FAT FAT denise is coming back..hehe...

Past few days din blog but many things happen, so let some pics say something. Anyway, most pics in facebook =)

WEDNESDAY
An Island Tour - it's a wonderful place which i'll go again, it makes me feel peaceful.

FRIDAY
Meet up with wonderful sisters
movie - Babylon A.D. (a good storyline but ending not good)

Sometimes, or probably most of the time i'll regret wat i did or decide or whatever it is. It may make me feel happy for awhile but probably let me suffer in a long run. No matter what happens, i know i must have faith in myself and i know i want to stay happy everytime. :)
every word he says, makes me think even more about everything & everyday...

No comments: