Monday, September 8, 2008

I went to bed around 4am again but this time i can't get to sleep although i'm tired. I toss & turn and even replyed sihui's msg at abt 6 plus..she stil ask why i so early wake up. My reply to her is i haven't sleep! I think after that i fall asleep le bah & was disturb by my mummy trying to off my air-con. She just keep standing there & press non-stop, cause she say still got the yellow light, i think her eyes something wrong bah..hehe..by the time i ask her to stop "playing" from cool with the fan ON become quite hot. I still layed on my bed til abt 11am when Sarah called me. Actually i still wanna continue my sleep but in this kind of disturbed sleep i duno how to continue anymore =p

Went back school, helped the triple S with their China trip stuff, talked abit about Fedex & Unit. So most of the time is gossiping with cy & km..so funny =p

Ltr on CY went back for his GYM with this longan, KM, Sara & me went to art friend and had our "dinner" at taka, walked to PS for bubble tea cause im craving for it and to Oschool to meet Sarah & Sophia. KM sit outside & watch us dance and she dozed off in the middle =p

I like Daniel's choreo, there's more & more explorations, today's style is more MTV - nice! He continued having House recital practice, really envy his energy, i hope i have half of his. I really need more energy!

Anyway triple S enjoyed it and i'm happy =) Hopefully km will join us soon..hehe..

After that we had dessert at Kopitiam & had super long chats..nice nice..more of this coming..i like =)

To my dramas & movies again..ciao~

No comments: