Sunday, September 7, 2008

Went for Daniel's HH1 1pm class ytd, and before i reached, sihui gave me a call and i thought something serious happen, scare me!

Class was quite fine with the same song on mon - little weapon. Monday was e routine for intro and ytd was the routine for the chorus. House was fun too, i had enough rest =D

I realised nw adays Danial's choreo like alot of turning?? It's giddy but if fun =p

I know i don't have enough strength but how 2 get the strength?? Last time Ian told me to drink more milk?? Does it help?? or maybe the only way is TIME..nvm..

It's my time to chiong my dramas! HK dramas! so i slept at 4am in the morning and woke up at abt 3pm today. And, i just realise i got a report to do for my light design. I think i should start doing abit now. It should be quite an easy task bah, but i need more nicely rhinoed pic. Must make those word into jpeg too, if not will be like eason run here and there to hand in =p

I need money to survive this holiday, anyone got job intro???
-.-

No comments: