Friday, October 3, 2008

This is the headphone that i wanna get, but it cost abt $87, needa save up!! or anyone wanna sponsor??..hehe..i doubt so =p

Ytd night meet up ray & en at hawker had icey and saw huixiang. Then, back to my house there for more chats. Nice talking about sec school life that we used to have & all. Sometimes, we'll just talk about things and would nv thought that, that someone, actually is not with us anymore. Somehow, we just can't bring ourselves to actually think, has that person really left us?

BOO`

Tonight, i'm going night cycling with some of my classmates, the last few session i din go, so better go now before school reopens and back to my super busy schedule again :)

I'm gonna be a super woman, after night cycling, i duno if i got a chance to take a nap before i go for dance class on sat..hehe..my plan of waking up super late today failed. My brain wakes me up at 1pm when i wanted to wake up around 3-4pm, but it's ok, just hope that i don't faint in dance class again can already..hehe =p

Meeting at 9pm later, excited ^^

No comments: