Saturday, October 11, 2008

This few days really isn't really good for me, seems like nothing is right. I got sick, i got a debt which ain't suppose to have, but i still have to pay which cost me about 1 month of my allowance -.-

There's nothing i can do, but just abide to it. I have weird dreams that can shock me to wake up. I found 2 super golden hair which is about to turn white. I just found out that i had actually missed 2 months coming 3 months which also explains my growth of weight. All this are signs of stress, but i'm having holiday, anyway i still have to go back school. So should that be my excuse for all this to happen?

The real offical school reopens this coming monday, should i be more stressed up or relaxed? I feel that i don't know how to feel anymore?? - numb

Anyway, this morning met km den went to airport to meet sihui, eason to send the four girls off to CHINA; Sara, Sarah, Sophia & Clairin - hope they enjoy & help take care of one another :)

Dale was kinda late to send them in, so he gotta video call them and join us for mac breakfast. After that i went to oschool to meet en, we attended 1pm HH1 class replaced by anan, we can catch it better den e super 1st class that we attended, bouncy bouncy bounce ^^

O Cafe nv open, so we went over to kopitiam to have a drink - fruit juice, i had green apple; nice!!! Then, back to oschool again for House II, last lesson le, our graduation day. I enjoyed & had fun :)

I took bus 14, alighted at swimming pool there and walked all the way down to 3 Branksome. I rmb seeing 3 digits and i have to get all the way down to 1 digit, good exercise, but luckily nv rain =p

Down to NTUC to bring "stocks" back & had "zi cha" for dinner. To end my post with, VIVO still can't bark!!..hehehe...but he's as cute as ever.

No comments: