Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Monday
Happy Birthday allankor & mr david lim :)
Went school to get back money and off to suntec with km. We ate AUNTIE ANNIE!! She meet lilin then i went to meet sihui. Off to Oschool for Daniels HH2 class. Ben is very lame! My $20 sign cn be a joke! =p

Choreo is quite fun & tiring, more krumping kind, sihui perspire like crazy! Dale came to meet us den meet en & ray. Sometimes too many friends got car also a prob?..haha..En drove us to bugis HK cafe der. Dale joined us awhile & off he go to pick up his car =p

So we had a girls topic & everyone is like so high!?!?! Forget to take pic with dale so.ya. Anyway today duno y my pic seems to have prob when uploaded, seems to be neon colour??Send Sihui home & 3 of us went over to ECP to meet my sis her her bf (eden). We had Carls Junior!! Moreover it's alrdy passed 12??? That explains me gaining weight!! We had a great time chatting & camwhoring. Nice meet up, more coming!! I had a great day :)
Tuesday
Chinese Garden with VJ-YARD!!
Though lantern Festival is over, we still gonna go there for the hello kitty!! I only got a few pics from my cam, more wif rina - send me!!
After that we went to my hse hawker there to have 'something light', which turn out to be a lil otherwise =p

Wednesday
So it's today, i'm waiting for time to go for meeting..haha...at the same time rushing some forms & all. I'm really quite busy during holidays as well..haha..ANYWAY, sorry for the neon pictures, i don't know what happen!

Another news is that sihui & me is joining a competition, which we also can't imagine us joining..hehe..just an experience - a dance competition

No comments: